Post by bornablue on Jun 4, 2016 16:26:49 GMT
JUST FOR JIMMY and any others with a short atten......where did I leave my glasses........my head itches.....why am I here?
Man discovers that:
1) Rats and humans share behavioral traits regarding drug use and addiction
2) Isolated rats and humans get really screwed up and use a shed load of drugs, get addicted & die
3) Happy, sociable rats and humans with plenty to occupy themselves with only use drugs intermittently, and don't
4) If addicts are moved from 2) to 3) it's good for them and society
5) Decriminalisation works in tandem with 4).
6) In the long run it's way better than what most countries do to their addicts and there's evidence to prove it
7) Could work out cheaper in the long run too
8) ...and it is worth the effort even if it could have been condensed by 75%.....
i heard they were banning legal highs then i realized id never even heard of them before so now i feel cheated
Some of that stuff is stronger than the black market stuff so it doesn't surprise me. There was a programme on it not so long back and it was a joke what they were getting away with.